Supply Chain Transformation
Today’s Business challenges
- Outdated supply chain process, organisation, and roles.
- KPIs are not aligned with this digital era’s new ‘agile way.’
- Most C-level executives view the supply chain as inefficient ‘bottlenecks.’
- Procurement, Supply Chain works in a ‘silo’ not aligned or working against organisational goals.
- No proactive approach to cost & spend management, no understanding of cost drivers.
- No tracking of prices vs. cost drivers
- Not taking advantage of available intelligent tools (eBidding, game theory) as a cost reduction aid
- New Supply Chain process and policy aligned with the organisation’s digital & data strategy.
- New Procurement and Supply Chain Target operating model, with new agile KPI and revised roles.
- New overarching and integrated Procurement and supply chain strategy.
- New Governance and Stakeholder management model.
- Executable three years of Category & Strategies with transformation implementation measures, timelines, and committed savings
- Review and align processes, roles, and operating models to the new agile work of working
- Revise and align governance model & stakeholders engagement to deliver maximum value and efficient
- Develop and implement an overarching new Procurement Sourcing Strategy
- Develop and implement Category Strategies & roadmap with committed multi-year savings
- Develop cost sheets per commodity using cost drivers
- Develop price curve & trends on historical prices
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Request a Product Demo